Saturday, December 15, 2012

Boobies


I'm pondering how I will accept all of this. I'm at home, alone, and ignoring people's messages. It's an awkward topic, I don't know what to say and I feel awful for bringing sadness into people's life. 

I'm looking up quotes, browsing Pinterest, and trying to keep myself motivated. I see people mentioning how strong I am but I don't feel strong. I feel defeated. I have faith that things will work out, but I feel small and insignificant. I know there are many more awful things going on around me, and feel terrible that I allow pity for what I have to go through. 

I look down at my breast, a small scar to remind me of what I am about to go through. I am scared to endure the physical and emotional roller coaster that Cancer has to offer. With the support I have through all of the lives I've had the pleasure of crossing, I know they will be strong for me when I am not.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE YOU! <3 We often do not know how strong we really are until a situation arises where we have to call on it! <3

    ReplyDelete